For more than a decade, Lawn Tractor Leaf Bags have been making fall leaf pickup easier for customers. Proudly made in the USA, each bag provides 40 bushels (54 cubic feet) of capacity for zero-turn mowers with 2- or 3-bag grass catchers (material collection systems). These bags are made from blended polyester fabric that resists wear. Additionally, the bag’s tapered design promotes airflow and makes emptying easier for you.
Most zero-turn mowers feature two types of grass catchers or collection systems: versions with front chutes and versions with side chutes. While a Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag will work with either style, a different method of attachment is required. Please reference the images below to see which style of system your zero-turn has and how you will need to attach a Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag to it.
NOTE – a grass catcher/material collection system is required for a Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag. These components (hood, chutes, etc.) are not included with your purchase. Please consult with your dealer or the manufacturer of your zero-turn mower to acquire these necessary parts.
SAFETY and TIPS
- Always use the proper safety equipment recommended with your lawn tractor.
- DO NOT reverse/back up when using a Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag as you will run over the bag and potentially cause damage.
- For maximum effectiveness, airflow must be maintained both entering and passing through the bag. To provide airflow, you may need to shake the bag to move leaves to the back of the bag if you’re moving too fast.
- Lawn Tractor Leaf Bags are only designed to collect leaves. These bags are not intended to replace the bags/baskets on your grass catcher/material collection system. Collecting heavy material, like grass clippings, can result in damage to your mower.
- Use caution with rear-mounted engines found on zero-turn mowers. Hot components like the exhaust can cause damage to the bag.
- To empty, you can dump the leaves all at once by lifting the back of the bag, or in sections, moving from the opening first and working towards the back.
- If your bag tears or rips, the material can be sewn shut to repair it.
- To clean your bag, you can hose it off and then hang it up to dry.
WARRANTY – Lawn Tractor Leaf Bags are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year after your date of purchase. If you have a problem, please call us at 877-530-9084.