My son-in-law got tired of constantly stopping to empty the small shoulder bag that came with his leaf blower/vacuum. He was spending more time emptying the bag than he was actually picking up the pile of leaves. So he borrowed a leaf bag, attached it to his vacuum and was finished in a fraction of the time. He liked the bag so much, he refused to give it back!
- Makes pickup and disposal of piles of leaves a quick and simple job.
- The leaf bag connects to your Blower/Vacuum, greatly increasing the amount of leaves you can pick up before needing to empty.
- The leaf bag holds up to 40 bushels of material and is easily dragged and dumped.
- The drawstring tightly fits the discharge opening on most major manufacturers’ machines.
- The bag can be tied off at the end to reduce the size and make it easier to handle in tight areas.