If you do not have a grass catcher assembly, our Deck Adapter Kit provides all the necessary components to attach the Leaf Bag to your Residential ZTM mower. The Deck Adapter Kit is fairly easy to attach and remove. It takes some hand tools to install and fits about 95% of the mower decks without any modification.
If you have a Commercial model ZTM please read the kit instructions available below and then call us, 877-530-9084. There are additional variables to consider the fitment of this product to the larger Commercial ZTM machines.
Because of the right rear fender design you will need to add a bracket off the back end of the mower to position the discharge tube away from the rear tire. (This may be a simple as a broom stick zip tied to the rear frame assembly). Please read the DAK ZTM instructions available below for more details.
Do you want to see how easy it is to install the Deck Adapter Kit? You can download and print the kit instructions and view them using Adobe Acrobat. Get a full understanding of what you will need to do before purchasing the kit. If you still have any questions please contact us.
Click Here for: 2014 DAK.ZTM instructions
The Deck Adapter Kit for Zero Turn Mowers includes:
- Universal Deck Adapter – This attaches to your mower deck to collect and direct the leaves into the Discharge Tube.
- Discharge Tube – A wire reinforced flexible tube used to carry the leaves from the Universal Deck Adapter to the Leaf Bag.
- Chute Vent Disk – the Leaf Bag attaches here and the holes help maintain airflow.
- Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag – The time saving bag for collecting leaves while riding around on your lawn tractor.
- Miscellaneous Hardware – included to attach above components to your lawn tractor.