Our universal design fits both the 2 or 3-bin grass catchers whether front or side chute. Our Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag holds over 40 bushels of material, more than six times the small 6 1/2 bushels a typical 2-bag lawn tractor grass catcher holds. It is tapered for better air flow and easier emptying. It is made in the USA out of a lightweight polyester material for strength and wear resistance.
Lawn Tractor Grass Catchers are now available in two different styles: front chute and side chute. The Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag works with both of these styles but requires a different method to attach it depending on the type of grass catcher you own.
If you do not have a grass catcher for your Zero Turn Mower please click here.
Buy Your Leaf Bag Here
LAWN TRACTOR LEAF BAG USE & SAFETY
- Always use the proper safety equipment recommended with your lawn tractor.
- Do not back up when using the Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag. YOU WILL RUN OVER IT!!!!!!
- The key to effectively using this Bag is to maintain the airflow into and through the bag.
- The Bag is designed for catching leaves and small amounts of grass clippings. It is not designed to be a replacement for your grass catcher baskets when collecting grass clippings.
- Only pick up the amount of leaves your lawn tractor can easily send through the chute without clogging.
- If you are feeding the leaves too fast you may need to shake the bag to move the leaves into the back of the bag.
- You can empty the bag all at once by lifting the back end or in sections by starting closer to the opening.
- If your bag gets torn, you can simply sew the hole closed and continue using the bag.
- When the bag gets dirty, you just hose it off and hang it up to dry.
This product is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of purchase. If you have a problem please send your bag with a written explanation and contact information to LIG, LLC, 13507 Riverton Drive, Midlothian, VA 23113.